Harrisville City Cabin Reservation PolicyThe cabin is available for reservation by Harrisville residents ONLY
By initialing next to policy/guidelines the signee agrees to the conditions and terms and will be held responsible for any violation occurred during the reservation time.
1. _________ I have provided proof that I am a Harrisville City resident who is 18 years of age or older and will be in attendance at the function I am renting the facility for.
2. _________ I understand I accept full responsibility and be liable for those in attendance.
3. _________ I understand that any violation of the polices and guidelines in this contract will result in forfeiture of the security deposit.
4. _________ I understand if there are any damaged to the facility, contents, park grounds, or parking area the deposit will be forfeited.
5. _________ NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE TO BE CONSUMED, STORED, OR
BROUGHT INTO THE FACILTY OR SURROUNDING PERMISES, INCLUDING THE PARKING LOT AND PARK AREA.
6. _________ NO SMOKING ALLOWED IN THE FACILTY OR ON THE GROUNDS.
7. _________ I will provide my own 55-gallon trash bags to line the inside cans. All garbage will be put into plastic bags and placed in the dumpster outside of the building. There will be no garbage left on the tables, chairs, cabinets, or surrounding premises.
8. _________ The facility will be left clean. Floors will be vacuumed, swept, or mopped as needed. Cabinets, tables, and chairs will be wiped off, the microwave and stove wiped out, and the refrigerator emptied of food and wiped clean. The rest room floors and sinks will be left clean of garbage and debris.
9. _________ The facility will be used as is with no alterations to the equipment, building, lighting, etc. No nails or damaging adhesives are permitted.
10. _________ All decorations will be limited to the main room of the facility. There will be no
decorations hung on the walls or ceiling of the new addition. If decorations are used all traces of the decorations must be removed from the chairs, tables, walls, and log trusses including such things as paper, pins, staples, tape, fishing line, balloons, etc.
11. _________ Removing furniture, appliances, supplies, etc. from the building is prohibited. All tables and chairs must be folded and put away.
12. _________ If the sound system is rented, I will follow the instructions carefully to prevent damage to the speakers and microphones. The volume of any music used must be kept to low levels that will not disturb the neighboring residents. If there are complaints, the music will cease immediately.
13. _________ I understand the bridal key must be picked up one business day before my reserved day for the cabin.
14. _________ All reservations will expire at 12:00 A.M. (Midnight). There will be no overnight functions.
15. _________ Cancellations will be accepted up to two (2) weeks prior to the reservation day. A cancellation fee will be retained by the city of $25.00. After the two (2) week deadline, the entire rental fee will be retained by the city. (No exceptions will be made.)
16. _________ I am responsible to furnish my own tablecloths, dishtowels, dish soap, kitchen utensils, and any cleaning supplies that may be need. A vacuum is provided.
17. _________ A security deposit must be left with the city before the day of the reservation. Renters will be charged for costs above and beyond the deposit for any stolen and/or damaged equipment.
18. _________ I understand that I am liable for any damages to the building, its facilities, its furnishings and contents, the park ground area, and the parking area. I understand that a security deposit of $750.00 will be charged after the reservation period if any damages occur. I understand that I am liable for damages over and above the $750.00 deposit as well. I understand that civil or criminal action may be taken against me for damage or criminal acts that occur on the premises.
19. _________ I authorize my credit card/bank account provided to be charged for the rental fee. I understand that the same credit card/bank account will be charged a $300.00 deposit if the cabin is left damaged in any form after my reservation this includes but not limited to additional cleaning such as cleaning of carpets, removal of trash inside or on the premises, etc.
20. _________ The security deposit will be returned/refunded within three (3) working days following the reservation day, IF the inspectors find the policies and guidelines were followed. The renter acknowledges that civil and/or criminal action may be taken against them if damage occurs to the Harrisville Martin Henderson Harris Bi-centennial Cabin and/or grounds surrounding the cabin.
21. _________ The day reserved is the ONLY DAY the renter/attendees may enter the facility.
22. _________ All non-profit organizations must bring proof of non-profit status when paying deposit and will be determined eligibility on a case-by-case basis.
23. _________ Times for the reservations must be determined below. There are no keys given at time of deposit. The doors are on an automatic locking program. They will only be unlocked at the times specified below. Multiple blocks of time can be used for decorating purposes. Time #1: _________to_________ Time #2: _________to_________
24. _________ I will clean or make certain the Cleaning Checklist below is completed before leaving the cabin.
_________ Floors were vacuumed, swept, or mopped as needed.
_________ Cabinets, tables, and chairs were wiped off.
_________ Microwave and Stove were wiped out.
_________ Kitchen sinks left clean and free of debris.
_________ Refrigerator emptied of food and wiped clean.
_________ Restrooms floors and sinks were left clean.
_________ ALL garbage was removed to the outside dumpster.
_________ All windows and doors were locked/closed prior to leaving.
Harrisville City Office hours are Monday - Thursday 8 AM to 5 PM and Friday 8 AM to Noon excluding holidays.
Please contact the city for key pick up/deposit drop-off at least a day prior to reservation date. When reservation is around a holiday, check with city for hours of availability to obtain bridal room key/sound system key if included in the rental. Failure to comply will result in reservation cost/deposit forfeiture.
Thank you for being considerate of the Harrisville City Bi-Centennial Cabin property.